Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My experience with .25 bbs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2007-11-02

My experience with .25 bbs Empty
PostSubject: My experience with .25 bbs   My experience with .25 bbs EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 7:43 pm

I ordered 2 bags of AE .25 bbs because I was sick of .2s flying around in different ways all the time. I had been using .2s for my E1 G36C and I have noticed wonders in accuracy with the .25s.

You really do not lose any power. I hardly noticed a power decrease. The accuracy you gain is well worth the small power loss.

If you have a gun shooting over 300, I suggest you buy .25s

just thought I'd share that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: My experience with .25 bbs   My experience with .25 bbs EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:22 pm

I agree, also I would reccomend .23s, for guns that shoot under 330, or else, you can have a bigger fps and range decrease, also, I think that if you have a TM, you might not need .25s, because of the low FPS, a lot of players will upgrade the spring though, so you can just use .23s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftextreme.com
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: My experience with .25 bbs   My experience with .25 bbs EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:52 pm

Well TM's shoot at 280 max, so anything above .2s will make it perform bad. Since they have a great hop up, it will probably shoot good with .2s anyway.
Back to top Go down
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

PostSubject: Re: My experience with .25 bbs   My experience with .25 bbs EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Well 280 to start with, not max, my MP5, is upgraded with a very good spring, which was tested already, and guranteed to not ruin the life of the gun very much, only very little, but A TM will last a long time if you properly take care of it
Back to top Go down
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: My experience with .25 bbs   My experience with .25 bbs EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:33 pm

fdsakiller wrote:
Well 280 to start with, not max, my MP5, is upgraded with a very good spring, which was tested already, and guranteed to not ruin the life of the gun very much, only very little, but A TM will last a long time if you properly take care of it

I'm talking about when it's stock, not upgraded.
Back to top Go down
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

PostSubject: Re: My experience with .25 bbs   My experience with .25 bbs EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 11:38 pm

oh, i thought you meant max, as if you meant that it can only handle 280 fps spring

srry. The TM is accurate still with .2s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My experience with .25 bbs   My experience with .25 bbs Empty

Back to top Go down

My experience with .25 bbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Reports :: Forum :: Airsoft Misc :: BBs and Gas-
Jump to: