Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A&K M16

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2007-12-17

A&K M16 Empty
PostSubject: A&K M16   A&K M16 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:32 pm

Well, this is another post for a different friend

Ok Here we go,
Yesterday (Saturday) I went to a friends house to airsoft, While he was reloading on this gun, the whole front forgrip+outer barrell fell off. So now all that is left is the stock, body and the inner barrell. The gun has its inner barrell connected to the mechbox, and I have realized that the mechbox is loose.

We tried fixing it, on top of the forgrip is a metal bar. On top of that is a screwlike pin. We thought it moves the bar forward into a hole in the gun. We have tried that. but it looked like it was put on properly, but it just slides off again. The pin looks like this

------------\______________________

What it does I think, it moves into the hole, and the bump keeps it from comming out. From this I already know this is a crappy design, but we dont know how to fix it. This is the gun, by the way, this is the first time using it. it arrived two days before on thursday.

Here is the link
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3170

Thank you to all who contribute

fdsakiller
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftextreme.com
Turion
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

A&K M16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K M16   A&K M16 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:59 am

In order for anyone to really help you we need some photos of what you are talking about. Photos mean a thousand words. I really don't care if you prefer to write a thousand word description instead though...

Thanks,
--Turion--
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Turion-Group.htm

A&K M16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Reports :: Forum :: Airsoft gun Trouble Shooting :: Airsoft Trouble Shooting-
Jump to: