Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling all writers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-29

Calling all writers! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all writers!   Calling all writers! EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Airsoft Reports needs writers!

This means you!

Here is the deal:

Airsoft Reports is my hobby and my passion, but it takes a lot of work to maintain and a fair amount of $ to keep up.

In the pursuit of making enough to keep this thing going without having to constantly drain my bank account, I need help.

Now, I am not asking for $ from you guys, instead I am merely asking those of you who have an interest in this stuff to keep doing what you are doing +.

"What exactly are you talking about?" is the question.

Here's what Im talking about, I need your reviews, and news tips. I will collect the good stuff and begin putting into the actual website (As opposed to only the forum) and hopefully with more frequent updates and the like, the traffic will increase, thus increasing revenue from advertising etc...

So, basically its like this. If you have a piece of airsoft news, or a gun review and you would like to help out ASR, send me a PM telling me what you have and that you would like to give it to ASR. Your "Handle" or name will be cited as the source (And if you have your own website or forum, I will happily post a link to it).

If what you have conforms with ASR's needs, it will get posted in a soon to be added "News" section.

With any luck well be getting all sorts of cool news to post out to our viewers.

Plus some of you have some OUTSTANDING reviews, which I would love to put on www.airsoftreports.com

If you would like to help, please either pm me or send an email to admin@airsoftreports.com.

If you decide to submit news, be sure and provide the name of the source and a link to where you found it! (Plagiarism is not condoned, so we need citations).

I really appreciate any help you can provide!

Konrad
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com
Admin
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2006-09-29

Calling all writers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling all writers!   Calling all writers! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the reviews that some of you have contributed!

They are high quality and are very nice additions to the site.

There is a new series of "how to projects" that I will be recruiting for over the coming months and I want to tell you all a little about it.

The idea is to create some guides of all the commonly asked airsoft questions. Its a big project and it won't be done in a day. I will be posting some videos to Youtube announcing the recruitment drive, but I wanted those of you who frequent the forum to have first crack.

In short, Im looking for guides and reviews on the following topics:

- Newbie airsoft guide

- The various names of the different manufacturers (I.e. TSD = SRC, Echo 1 MAY = JG etc...)

- The various forms of upgrades, their level of difficulty and their approx. cost. (I.e. beginner - Hop up and tb barrel (Brand X or Brand Y), Cost: $45-$80.

- How to disassemble and reassemble the outer and inner workings of the airsoft guns. (With pictures of the tricky parts).

- Tactics and strategy. (I.e. determine tactically strongest position and take it all costs, skirmish line formation, 2 man team rule, pincer move etc...)

I will be adding more categories but these are the ones that strike me first off.

There is a lot of this kind of info floating around the web and my objective is to basically centralize it to create a hub of information.

Even if you can provide some good links, you will be helping.

If you choose to contribute you will be credited by title as the author (so make sure to tell me what handle you want to be known by) and I'll also place a link to your site. (This will of course help your hit count).

Remember, if you choose to contribute, your piece will be considered property of ASR once it is approved for publication.

If this project goes according to plan we should be able to provide the airsoft community with an extra level of information and hopefully we will improve our already healthy reputation.

If you are interested in contributing, please send me a sample of your work on the topic your interested in.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com

Calling all writers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Reports :: Forum :: AEG Discussion-
Jump to: