Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gas release valve

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Gas release valve Empty
PostSubject: Gas release valve   Gas release valve EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 12:07 am

My friends sig's mag broke so I let him use my glock, he treated it well the whole day until the end when he took the mag and pressed the button on the back that released all of the gas. Is that really bad? Is the mag ruined? Should I go take my pistol and pistol whip him?...lol jking jking. But if he ruined a 30 buck mag I would be very mad. I have read that it freezes the o-rings if you do this and permantly damages them!!! GRRRR.
Back to top Go down
abram
Corporal E-4
Corporal E-4
abram

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Gas release valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas release valve   Gas release valve EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 4:54 am

yeah dont press that button it releases a lot of gas at one time it damages the mag just dry fire it
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDC_F-CK-1_Ching-kuo
newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Gas release valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas release valve   Gas release valve EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 1:28 pm

Alright thanks a lot guys, thats a big relief. Yea trust me it WONT ever happen again...lol. Thanks
Back to top Go down
SecretWeapon
Staff Sergeant E-6
Staff Sergeant E-6

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Gas release valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas release valve   Gas release valve EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 6:15 pm

I agree w/ Booligan. If it still works it should still last you a long time but dont try it again. If the mag DOES get damaged tho dont discard it. You could just get a new high flow valve and replace it. Its easy to do, better for power, and usually only 10 bucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveone.com
Sponsored content

Gas release valve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gas release valve   Gas release valve Empty

Back to top Go down

Gas release valve
Page 1 of 1