Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?

Go down 
+6
Annun Cirith
Sasquatch
SecretWeapon
Ke-Hoop
Airsoftguy
newbatairsoft
10 posters
AuthorMessage
newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-05

What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? Empty
PostSubject: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 11:46 pm

Its been a while since Ive used springers, and I dont plan on buying any or something like that. I was just wondering what you guys thought was the best spring pistol ever. Lets say it has to be under 40 bucks. Take into account egronomics, accuracy and range, fit and finish, and reliability. I would have to say that the walther p99 by crossman is the best. Its the most comfortable pistol I have ever held, its got a very nice feel to it, and good wieght. It looks saweet. Its accurate and has good range, and out of the four I had from 2 years ago, one still works. So they are pretty reliable. Just be careful because one of mine literally exploded (after 2 years), and so did one of my friend's. If you are looking for a good springer I highly reccomend it, they sell it at pretty much every shopping goods store. I wish I could get a gas version but the only one I can find is a little to expensive. The spring pistol costs 25 dollars. Ill post the link later. EDIT: LETS POST THE PRICE TOO.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Captain
Captain
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 11:54 pm

My KWC 1911 is the best one I have ever used, but probably not the best. It has a good fit and finish, but it is very light, and theerfor not very realistic feeling. Accuracy and range are good for a spring pistol. My sister used it in my last airsoft game, and actually got a couple kills against AEGs. If you are looking for a spring pistol, I would recommend it, but an AEP or a gas gun would always be better.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftgates.clictopics.com/index.htm
Ke-Hoop
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 6:22 pm

Yeah Im Goin to go with the KWC 1911, it was such a great gun in all areas but mine broke after i wiped it at another player as a last resort tactic.

-Ke-Hoop
Back to top Go down
http://www.none.com
SecretWeapon
Staff Sergeant E-6
Staff Sergeant E-6

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 7:43 pm

I hope to god you guys mean the KWC Smith&Wesson Ultra Grade version. All other KWC variants of this gun pale in comparison, even the HPA ones. The Ultra Grade is heavy, built like a tank, and has the best accuracy I've ever seen out of a spring pistol. It does about 280 fps with .2's, over 320 with .12's but for a spring pistol thats about tops anyway unless you do some mods youself. Its the best one I've used, hands down. I also own the Ultra Grade DEagle which is also my favorite. Its about the same as the 1911 in fps, has a little less accuracy, but still has awesome range and is so beefy and heavy that it intimidates most people when I rack the slide. Those are my #1 and #2, respectively. Both guns are about 60 bucks, but they are the best on the market so whats another 20 bucks? Both guns have lasted me over 5 years with a LOT of abuse and they still work great. I've gone through about 20 different springers, and those two cant be beat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveone.com
Airsoftguy
Captain
Captain
Airsoftguy

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 9:33 pm

I don't think thats what I have. It's pretty light, and only has around 330 FPS.
Back to top Go down
SecretWeapon
Staff Sergeant E-6
Staff Sergeant E-6

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 9:49 pm

330 with .2's or .12?
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Captain
Captain
Airsoftguy

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:00 pm

.20s

EDIT: sorry, I meant 230. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SecretWeapon
Staff Sergeant E-6
Staff Sergeant E-6

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:42 pm

I figured that's what you meant. Yeah the KWC 1911 standard is like the best cheapo one. The Ultra Grade is way better,but a lot of people dont have 60-70 to spend on a spring pistol. Its also a LOT harder to find online these days. Be that as it may, its still the "Best Spring Pistol Ever" in my opinion, and I'm sure in others' who have used it as well. The Colt Match 1911 from KWC is also as good since its the same internals and materials but with a different frame build and sighting system. The safety on mine didnt work, however, so the S&W Ultra Grade and DEagle Ultra Grade are still my top two.
Back to top Go down
Ke-Hoop
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 2:07 am

I was talkin about the cheap $30 one lol, i like it alot is was really good i thought for spring, i also liked the KWC K99
Back to top Go down
http://www.none.com
Airsoftguy
Captain
Captain
Airsoftguy

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 2:09 am

The one I have was also $30. If I were going to spend $60 on a pistol, I would get an AEP.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Private E-1

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:28 pm

I have the TM MK .23 Socom (HGHU version). It was recommended to me by my friend and has since proven itself worthy. Despite its low fps at around 220, the high grade hop up and accuracy make up for it. I use .25g's as the hop up is fixed and perfected for the heavier BBs. You can use .20g but the projectiles tend to curve upward quite a lot; sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the conditions. The heftiness that so many people don't like isn't all that bad, though I don't exactly have small hands. I definitely recommend this gun , well worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Annun Cirith
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 11:45 pm

Heh, I won a Double Eagle M93 spring pistol at the county fair. Hasn't failed me yet. Doesn't really shoot all that accurately but it works for me ^^ It's a sidearm, and a faithful one at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shadows_song
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 am

I also have a KWC 1911, but that failed epically. It jammed all the time so I took it back and got another one...same result. It shot nice when it didn't jam ha ha!

I got a KWA Colt Delta Elite from walmart for 20 bucks (plus a sticky target! Very Happy) and it features the "bax" hop up system. That is a really nice spring pistol, running around 230 with .2s. It's pretty accurate, doesn't shoot straight, but curves to the same spot every time so I can compensate for it. I can hit a pole about 5-6 inches wide from about 60- 70 feet every time Smile

great pistol
Back to top Go down
Turion
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:47 am

Firstly, you have just asked a question nobody here can answer. The best gun will vary from person to person.

IMHO the best gun is the Cyma Ak-47! It destroyes the KWA M4!

Its all about an opinion. There is no truly best gun.

Thanks,
--Turion--
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Turion-Group.htm
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 am

He is asking about spring pistols, not AEGs. Spring pistols, there isn't a whole lot of competition. And how does a CYMA AK-47 destroy a KWA M4? Maybe in stock performance, but not reliability.
Back to top Go down
sgt. Hartwig
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
sgt. Hartwig

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:54 am

lol... it was a metaphor. He's just saying that one person may say "X" gun is best, while another person might say "Y" gun is best. Well you cant have 2 "best" guns, now can you?

I think he got a little excited with his metaphor though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thartwig
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Ha ha, I was thinking it kinda was a metaphor but it was a little hard to tell.

I don't think he is looking to buy a spring pistol, I think this is a "just for kicks" topic, so why not post your experiences?

For me, the best spring pistol is the one I posted about. It was only 20 bucks at walmart and it came with a sticky target. They sell extra mags for 8 bucks for two. (shortyusa sells them for like 12 for one......rofl)

Spring pistols are useless imo when fighting with AEGs. If you have to pull out a little dinky pistol because your primary is out of ammo, you're screwed..... ha ha. 230 fps pistols don't have a whole lot of brush cutting power.....let alone range. lol
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Captain
Captain
Airsoftguy

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:33 am

I have known people with AEGs to be taken out with spring pistols. Sometimes it has been because the guy with the AEG was not very good, other times it was because the person with the spring pistol was waiting behind a rock for the guy with the AEG.
Back to top Go down
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:17 am

Well if you are in a firefight I mean. Sure if you camp and wait for a dude, you can get someone. (that's lame though Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
stansalad
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3
stansalad

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 1:55 am

Sasquatch wrote:
I have the TM MK .23 Socom (HGHU version). It was recommended to me by my friend and has since proven itself worthy. Despite its low fps at around 220, the high grade hop up and accuracy make up for it. I use .25g's as the hop up is fixed and perfected for the heavier BBs. You can use .20g but the projectiles tend to curve upward quite a lot; sometimes more, sometimes less depending on the conditions. The heftiness that so many people don't like isn't all that bad, though I don't exactly have small hands. I definitely recommend this gun , well worth the money.
Yes, this would have to be the best spring pistol ever (or any TM spring pistols). They have great range (able to hit man sized targets 150'-180' accurately) with .25gs. They actually over hop anything lighter =P

mk.23s are just large in general. Esp. with a suppressor
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/stansalad
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?   What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the Best Spring Pistol Ever?
Page 1 of 1