Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mp5a5ris
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-08-28

--- Empty
PostSubject: ---   --- EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 5:29 am

Last edited by mp5a5ris on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bioniclebert
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-07-21

--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---   --- EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 9:06 am

I would say get the star mags, just because you get even more ammo than the MAG mags, though I will say that when I was looking for M4 mags, my final decision was MAG's. (even though I'm probably waiting until spring to buy some with a few "M4 using buddies" on the field).

Plus there are plenty of good comments on the MAG mags.

I can tell you one thing about the MP5 Hi-cap though.

A while back I purchased the CYMA CM.025. So far, it's probably one of the worst shooters I've ever seen, though hooked up to a little battery pack I made, had an insane rate of fire. And the cheap Hi-cap made by CYMA kept feeding, and I was very satasfied with it. I'm actually still holding on to it if I/anyone else on my team happens to buy an MP5. (I'm thinking about the AE MP5 myself, the more I look at it, I find it to be a good buy.)

So my point is simple: That hi cap looks a lot like the CYMA version, and since the el cheapo CYMA mag worked great under a high ROF system, that one should do you just fine too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~robertsz/

---
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Reports :: Forum :: Airsoft Misc :: Misc.-
Jump to: