Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Echo1 G36c Upgrades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Echo1 G36c Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 10:37 pm

Alright, the Christmas season is here and lots of people are making sure they make the best of it. I am asking for CO4 (I am sure a lot of other people are too), but thatís OT, what I am here to ask about is upgrades. One of my friends has asked for a list of what parts he would need to upgrade his G36c and about how much they cost.

He has the V2 Echo 1 G36c (the one without metal bushings), and we have already got the spring downgraded to about 280 fps (calm down, calm down, the field has a 300 fps limit), so he is not looking for fps. His #1 priority would probably be a higher rate of fire and maybe some more accuracy and range (he is happy with those though), but a higher ROF is his main goal. So, what do you suggest? Here is what I think:

-A new motor
-High speed gears
-New battery (9.6 volt (mini))
-Metal bushings
-Metal spring guide
-New shims and shimming

Additional upgrades:

-TB barrel
-New hop up? Or new hop up rubber?

He does not want to spend tons of money (trying to keep it below 300). So that seems to be like a good list. What I need help with is actually finding the real parts. I have an idea as to which parts he needs but I would like your opinions. When I made a list it came out to be over 250 dollars, I was hoping for it to be less. Also do you think the two additional upgrades are necessary? I have heard TB and upgraded rof donít go together, but I donít know. So, if you could, could you please post links or ways that I could find the parts for him? Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reynolds
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 11:07 pm

If you going to spend below $300 why not just get a TM for that much? It goes below 300, has a high rate of fire, and probably the most reliable internals on the market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 11:09 pm

Please, thats not what I am asking. I understand what you are saying but I posted this to find upgrades. Thank you though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgt. Hartwig
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
sgt. Hartwig

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 2:42 am

havent you searched yourself?

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/thartwig
newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 8:35 pm

newbatairsoft wrote:
I have an idea as to which parts he needs but I would like your opinions. When I made a list it came out to be over 250 dollars, I was hoping for it to be less.

Like I said, I have done research and I have found exact parts, I was just trying to see what other people thought. Well, through my research I found that a lot of things on that list are not really necassary. The stock internals are really fine for the most part. New gears and a metal spring guide are not really necassary, so I think we will scratch that off. Also a TB barrel and a new hop up are not necassary either. Now I am thinking of getting the echo1 metal bushings, shims, sector clip to keep the mags feeding flawless, a Systema turbo motor, 9.6v or 10.8v 1500. Or maybe a li-po, not sure yet on that.

Total about $160 Smile

An experianced player has said he has done a set up similar to this and it has run fine. He reccomends this and says that you could even use a motor not as extreme as the turbo motor. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgt. Hartwig
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
sgt. Hartwig

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 8:39 pm

how much are you gonna spend on the turbo, i can find one for about 75-80 bucks if thats cheaper. ( free holiday shipping also, from the place i have in mind, so no extra costs)

newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 8:55 pm

Yea, ASGI right, yea thats the one we are looking at, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgt. Hartwig
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
sgt. Hartwig

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 9:05 pm

no...not asgi...

ASGI is selling systema motors at $95... i just saved you 20 bucks if youre still getting a new motor

http://www.poweredgeusa.com/products.asp?CategoryID=148

newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 9:11 pm

You sure did, and free shipping!?!? Dang, that is a much better deal. Of course I will first check the local store, but I bet this is the best price available. Thanks amillion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo1 G36c Upgrades   Echo1 G36c Upgrades Empty

Back to top Go down

Echo1 G36c Upgrades
Page 1 of 1