Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review

Go down 
2 posters

What was your overall opinion of the Well MP7?
Superior
New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_lcap0%New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Excellent
New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_lcap0%New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Great
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_lcap33%New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Fair
New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_lcap44%New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Poor
New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_lcap22%New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
sgt. Hartwig
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
sgt. Hartwig

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-17

New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Empty
PostSubject: New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review   New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 1:05 am

Please discuss his findings, and the firing report as a whole. Oh, and dont forget to enjoy Very Happy

Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_titD1TKg

Firing report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTpDXkTbYlg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thartwig
SecretWeapon
Staff Sergeant E-6
Staff Sergeant E-6

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-08-05

New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review Empty
PostSubject: Re: New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review   New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review EmptyTue Dec 11, 2007 10:34 pm

First off, Airsplat is selling this same gun for 60 bucks, not 80. Look on spec list under the pic and you can enter a code to get it much cheaper. Secondly, this gun is apparently different for everyone. I will explain.

Basically everything in Konrad's review is as it is. The quality reviews were spot on and it was basically everything I would have said in a review of my own Mp7. I would get a TM hicap for the gun though as it doesnt misfeed, holds about 200 (I think), and makes your gun look wayyy cooler (check my pics in the airsoft pictures section). Now as for the firing report my well Mp7 performs a bit different. It shoots upwards of 280, for starters. I got mine from airsoftgi and they apparently chrono your gun with a .2 before shipping it. My particular WELL R4 was signed as shooting 285. I didnt believe it as 1) The site itself said it shoots 200, and 2) its basically an AEP. I would have expected that number from the TM version, but not this. I believed it tho when I was putting holes in cans. In full auto i can practically shred one with enough bb's. You CANT do that with a gun firing 180-220. No way. Then I noticed Konrad's rof is wayyy more than mine. Mine shoots on full auto about half as fast. i have seen these kinds of differences in multiple reviews and in talking with multiple people with some kind of experience with the gun. Ergo, WELL must have some weird quality control because my MP7 shoots a lot harder, but also a lot slower. The range and accuracy were the same as mine tho, def a CQB weapon first and foremost. Good review overall and I cant wait for the next one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveone.com

New: Well R4/Mp7 A1 firing report and review
Page 1 of 1