Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

G&G GR16 plastic body please help

Go down 
+2
Reynolds
Stealthmasterairsoft14
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2007-11-02

G&G GR16 plastic body please help Empty
PostSubject: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:32 am

I am thinking of purchasing this rifle sometime next Christmas and I'm curious about your thoughts on the gun. Unless of course something cheaper and better comes out.

Do not suggest any guns over $200. It has to be $200 total with a battery. (I do not need a charger because I have a smart charger)

If you have not fired the gun, please post what you have heard about it.

Please tell me how accurate and powerful it is. What is it's effective range. If you could to compare it to an Echo 1 gun, that would be great.

EDIT
I'm more concerned about the performance. I know that the body is as durable if not more than my E1 G36C. I do not abuse my guns, so I'm concerned about performance only.

Thank you

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reynolds
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 10:48 am

I'm getting my G&G MP-5 today and I will tell you what quality the plastic is. That is about the only thing I can tell you. Maybe I will put up a review Smile
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Captain
Captain
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 12:17 pm

Well, I have seen videos where they beat G&G plastic with a hammer, and it didnt hurt it at all. I think youwould be very happy with that, gun, though I have never actually used one.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftgates.clictopics.com/index.htm
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:06 pm

I saw that video too, but notice how he is hitting the plastic while it is on his couch. The couch would absorb a lot of impact.
Back to top Go down
RoboFURY
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
RoboFURY

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:07 pm

There has been two other topics on this matter.
Back to top Go down
http://swt.clangrid.com
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:08 pm

RoboFURY wrote:
There has been two other topics on this matter.

where?

If you are referring to mine, it had a lot of OT discussion. I told mods to delete it. So I am beginning a new one.
Back to top Go down
RoboFURY
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
RoboFURY

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 4:49 pm

I'm more concerned about the performance. I know that the body is as durable if not more than my E1 G36C.
Back to top Go down
RoboFURY
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
RoboFURY

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 5:51 pm

Lol now this is way OT.... I am going to test fire it at my local store, i will tell you the results, i don't know when i will get there tho.
Back to top Go down
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 5:51 pm

Okay thank you

If you could shoot at a target and take pics of the target afterwards, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
RoboFURY
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
RoboFURY

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 5:57 pm

I will try, i hope they will have it in stock this time.
Back to top Go down
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 1:03 pm

good quality plastic, but more on the expensive side, the plastic you dont have to worry about if you are going to take care of the gun
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftextreme.com
theprodigy
Master Gunnery Sergeant E-9
theprodigy

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 6:46 pm

The plastic is way better than any echo 1 plastic. I own a JG M4 and a G&G M4 and the plastic on the G&G M4 is way better.
Back to top Go down
https://airsoftreports.editboard.com/profile.forum
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm

theprodigy wrote:
The plastic is way better than any echo 1 plastic. I own a JG M4 and a G&G M4 and the plastic on the G&G M4 is way better.

AHHHHHH STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PLASTIC EVERYONE!

Could you tell me how it performs compared to your JG?

I'm not mad at any of you, but I know that the plastic is better. I want to know how it PERFORMS.
Back to top Go down
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:06 pm

a lot of the clone guns (jg echo 1, stag arms etc.) have a really wierd shooting effect, you can shoot for a while, then the gun will shoot a bullet that just rolls out of the gun, and that even sometimes happens with a TM, but more often in a clone, the G&G is a great gun, TM has better internal quality but it is not as durable, the reason for clones that it does that, because it uses highcaps, the gun isnt designed to feed as well, and internals
For the TM, the feeding isnt the best in the world, but you can finish the whole clip without wasting bbs, but for the G&G, it feeds much better, making a LOT less bbs rolling out of the barrel
Back to top Go down
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:31 pm

I've never had a bb roll out of my barrel.

I've only heard that happening on the E1 M4 and broken guns.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Captain
Captain
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Neither have I.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftgates.clictopics.com/index.htm
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 4:39 pm

happened on m4 E1 M4, and TM MP5, and I dont mean roll out, like 10 bullets are fired straight on full auto, and 1 goes like 2-3 ft and falls, then it shoots straight again (didnt feed all the way in so when the bullet gets hit, it goes forward, but it looses most of its momentum Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G&G GR16 plastic body please help   G&G GR16 plastic body please help Empty

Back to top Go down

G&G GR16 plastic body please help
Page 1 of 1