Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Modding Echo 1 MP5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:20 pm

I would do a TM mag, since they feed better than CA mags, but they are really expensive
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
CoolViet93
Corporal E-4
Corporal E-4
avatar

Number of posts : 147
Age : 23
Location : none
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:44 pm

lol can u guys recommend me some hi caps?? If you can find 200 or more, plz post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:45 pm

I dont reccomend High Caps, because they dont feed as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 849
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:49 pm

fdsakiller wrote:
I dont reccomend High Caps, because they dont feed as well

My e1 g36 high cap feeds perfectly. just spray some lube into the mag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Some things I have to say, first, for a High cap, you only get 30-50 rounds before you wind for the next 30 seconds, also, you have to have a full clip to shoot, I am not lieing and making up stuff, but using past experiences to pull my fact and evidence together

One minor thing, which I dont realy care about, but it is fun, is that with (what I prefer) med-high cap mags (a highcap without winding, so it holds about 110 rounds for an assault rifle) which is always fun to put it in your clip sling and pull out another clip from your BDU
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
Reynolds
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:16 pm

fdsakiller wrote:
Some things I have to say, first, for a High cap, you only get 30-50 rounds before you wind for the next 30 seconds, also, you have to have a full clip to shoot, I am not lieing and making up stuff, but using past experiences to pull my fact and evidence together

You must have not wound the mag all the way until you hear a "click".

As for Hi-caps, just get the CA. TM's are overpriced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:25 pm

I am sorry, for my Echo 1, I do, I also, wait until there is pressure on the windy thing before I stop
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
AirsoftMan
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
avatar

Number of posts : 156
Age : 54
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:28 pm

Reynolds wrote:
[

As for Hi-caps, just get the CA. TM's are overpriced.

TM mags may be overpriced, but CA arent that much better than clone mags such as Echo 1, according to many reviews I have seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoft.com
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 849
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Reynolds wrote:
fdsakiller wrote:
Some things I have to say, first, for a High cap, you only get 30-50 rounds before you wind for the next 30 seconds, also, you have to have a full clip to shoot, I am not lieing and making up stuff, but using past experiences to pull my fact and evidence together

You must have not wound the mag all the way until you hear a "click".

As for Hi-caps, just get the CA. TM's are overpriced.


with my G36C mag, I can shoot the WHOLE mag when I wind it until it clicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:33 pm

well, thats also with my friend (kevin)s m4, he never gets a full clip, maybe it is the ECHO 1 M4 highcap design error or something

Although mine is a M4 2007
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 849
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:40 pm

I think all high caps are different

my friend's JG AK-47 Tactical high cap mag doesn't work like mine. He has to wind his like every 50 shots. When high caps work like this, buy mid caps. When they function like my Echo 1 G36C mag, that's when high caps are MUCH better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emokid
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3


Number of posts : 80
Age : 24
Location : manassas, VA/ in my house
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:41 pm

^ It is called a magazine not a clip. A clip is what is used in the Mosin nagant, kar98, and M1 garand.

I wind my AK magazines all the way till it clicks, and I can get out roughly 250-265 rounds befoer having to wind again(600 round high cap).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/index.htm
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:44 pm

I know that they are ALSO called magazines. That is not the official term anymore because, most people still refer to them as clips (so now there are two words for it YAY!) I used to call them magazines, which is supposedly mores specific, but my friends would say ITS CALLED A F***ING CLIP, so I just stopped calling them magazines, because most people refers to them as clips (ask my 5th grade teacher)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
CoolViet93
Corporal E-4
Corporal E-4
avatar

Number of posts : 147
Age : 23
Location : none
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:00 am

lol well, again i just need a magazine to keep me alive. But since u guys said CA isnt that efficient or something. Which one is better, a CA hi cap or a Echo 1 hi cap??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emokid
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3


Number of posts : 80
Age : 24
Location : manassas, VA/ in my house
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:03 am

One of my CA high caps didn't feed for a while. How about ICS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/index.htm
Scott
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5


Number of posts : 183
Age : 24
Location : USA
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:29 am

LOL i love how this has gone totally OT!!! Well, my echo 1 AK47 has pretty bad clips or magazines or whatever the hell you want to call them. I have to wind them about 50 shots or so so that gets annoying after a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.2ya.gbi.com
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:33 am

I KNOW!! pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
CoolViet93
Corporal E-4
Corporal E-4
avatar

Number of posts : 147
Age : 23
Location : none
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:47 am

LOL well i guess magazines..OR CLIPS count as modding an echo 1 hahaha. Well my expierence with the echo 1 mp5 magazine has been going great. No jams, no misfeeds or anything, plus its metal. So i might as well take my chances wit hteh Echo 1 magazine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:02 pm

For an MP5 the echo 1 clip is fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:23 am

I think, that you know with an ECHO 1 clip, you will have a couple rounds left over, when you finish the clip, that never happens with my TM MP5 clips, so I dont know about an MP5, but I might be worried, that one bb wont feed perfectly, and I might end up firing when now bb is in the barrel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
Reynolds
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3


Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:58 am

fdsakiller wrote:
I think, that you know with an ECHO 1 clip, you will have a couple rounds left over, when you finish the clip, that never happens with my TM MP5 clips, so I dont know about an MP5, but I might be worried, that one bb wont feed perfectly, and I might end up firing when now bb is in the barrel

Then why did you say the MP-5 mag is fine before?

And I am not so sure about the quality of that battery. Go to www.cheapbatterypacks.com and get one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:06 am

well, it is fine, since it does not have misfeeds, as much, I am talking about, it may cause jamming, but it works better than other high caps. For MP5 clips my first will be systema, then tokyo, then Echo 1, then ICS, then CA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 849
Age : 27
Location : Arizona
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:01 pm

My echo 1 has never jammed or missfed. I have put about 11,000 rounds through it. Just spray a little lube into the mag whole thingy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 950
Age : 25
Location : San Jose
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:58 pm

The G36 clip feeds better than M4, which I have
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftextreme.com
RoboFURY
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
avatar

Number of posts : 294
Age : 26
Location : Sunol CA
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:11 am

Back on topic guy's. Sounds like you are going to have a great gun when your done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swt.clangrid.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Modding Echo 1 MP5   

Back to top Go down
 
Modding Echo 1 MP5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras
» Echo tonight
» Fish Finder Mod Garmin Echo 100
» What Welder is the best for mower modding?
» sunderland echo says

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Reports :: Forum :: AEG Discussion :: Automatic Electric Airsoft Guns :: Mid End AEGs-
Jump to: