Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Since nobody is talking...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demlock
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2
Demlock

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Since nobody is talking... Empty
PostSubject: Since nobody is talking...   Since nobody is talking... EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Firstly, nice job on the videos! I would like to thank everyone who took a part in the making of them, very professional. Secondly, I have noticed that you have no member base, which is fairly odd considering the exceptional videos that you have. I will tell you a bit about myself in the hopes that you can do the same, might spark a small conversation.

The reason I joined this forum was to get a basic idea of what I need and second opinions. I also figure airsoft is a good way to get out and have some fun on the weekend. When you work forty hours a week you need a chance to get out! Now I need to find a way to manage my Mustang and airsoft on one budget...

I must say vehicles are my passion, I usually spend several hours a day just researching new modifications or doing minor grunt work on my Mustang. I got my 1997 Mustang GT with only 85,000 miles, which means it was only driven about 7,000 miles a year! Ultra low mileage for the year. Now that you know something about me, your turn!

QUICK RULE

Unless you give a short story you should not post in this topic! This way we can get everyone to share something about themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com

Since nobody is talking...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Reports :: Forum :: Airsoft Misc :: Misc.-
Jump to: