Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which of the 3 guns?

Go down 
+2
newbatairsoft
pinoy22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pinoy22
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Which of the 3 guns? Empty
PostSubject: Which of the 3 guns?   Which of the 3 guns? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 9:32 pm

so ive been torn between these three guns for quite awhile now and i was hoping you kind people here at airsoftreports could help out

JG BAR 10
UTG M324 ver 3 (ACU camo)
JG M4-S System

now keep in mind that these are just for the purposes of the backyard because in my area there isnt that many airsoft fields/leagues
i am mainly just asking about reliability, durability, accuracy and power from personal experiences and whatnot

ive read tons of reviews and some say the gun is "EXCELLENT, WORTH ALL YOUR MONEY!!!" and some say "this is edited obscenity" so this is why i come to you guys/gals for help

also does anyone have a recommendation for a good blowback sniper rifle?
Back to top Go down
newbatairsoft
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
newbatairsoft

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Which of the 3 guns?   Which of the 3 guns? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 9:41 pm

If you are looking for a gun and want advice I suggest you tell us what kind of gun you are looking for. I undersand that you just want to use it for backyard wars...but, there is a very big differance between a spring gun and an AEG. Do you plan on staying in mostly one spot...cause if your not I suggest an AEG.
Back to top Go down
Airsofterer
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2
Airsofterer

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Which of the 3 guns?   Which of the 3 guns? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 10:31 pm

Ok in my opinion the jg s-stystem is the best for your money and jg bar-10 would be my second choice, for the s system i say its good because it has a m4 feel and you can put a lot of accesories on it it also has good fps to the last thing is its an eag thats really good for its money
Back to top Go down
http://www.cox.net
njp1589
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2
njp1589

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Which of the 3 guns?   Which of the 3 guns? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 10:46 pm

I think the only one WORTH your money on there is the M-4 S System. Really, as many good things as I've heard about the BAR-10, it could not stand up to the S System. An AEG is worth every penny, and if you're a "sniper" see the topic airsoft physics 101, it may change your outlook...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lycos.com
pinoy22
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Which of the 3 guns?   Which of the 3 guns? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 6:06 pm

well im gonna be using it for basically can shooter and the ocassional backyard shooter so i would like to have probably bolt action weapon cus i sorta get the recoil feel and its nice when you pick off cans from a distance and then recock it.....so yea

really its m324 or jg bar 10
Back to top Go down
OvermedicateD
Master Gunnery Sergeant E-9

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Which of the 3 guns?   Which of the 3 guns? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 6:11 pm

Well If its M324 vs. BAR 10,

the BAR-10 is superior in every way humanly possible.

It looks better too.
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Which of the 3 guns?   Which of the 3 guns? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 10:57 pm

I do not know anything about the jg bar 10, but i know that the utg m324 is not a terrible gun.
Back to top Go down
http://echo1og.american-forum.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of the 3 guns?   Which of the 3 guns? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of the 3 guns?
Page 1 of 1