Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pepper
Private E-1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-05

I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60 Empty
PostSubject: I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60   I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 3:43 pm

I found AR on Youtube awhile back; most of my conversations have taken place using the comments or PM options. This will be my first post on this forum. The forum looks great and can’t wait to learn more about airsoft. I have been kicking tires on starting this sport for about a year now I think. I found some local guys who are close or at my age so I have decided to buy a gun. I’m going to go with a JG branded model, most likely a G36 or a MP5. I like the “M” guns but I don’t like the barrel wobble. If I did go with a "M" gun I would want it to be bare no goodies added to it, I like it lite and the weight over centered.

I’m looking for a NBB/GBB sidearm for under $60, I would also like the option of an extended or Hi-cap magazine. all at +300 fps.

pep
Back to top Go down
SecretWeapon
Staff Sergeant E-6
Staff Sergeant E-6

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60   I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 7:15 pm

A decent GBB for under 60 is hard to find. Although if you're looking for a good NBB look into the Y&P models. The M9 and USP are both very good, but I would recommend the mk23. I owned it for a few years before selling it, but I WISH I hadnt. I miss it. The gun is a beast at 330 fps, but when you add the silencer the inner barrel extension hocks it up to 380-400 fps. Its also very silent compared to a GBB, and the gas economy is way better. The extra clips arent too expensive either, relative to other guns. Its chunky, around the same size as a Desert Eagle, so if you like more compact I'd get the M9 or USP. If not I would highly, highly recommend the Mk23. If you want a good GBB that shoots over 300 I'd be ready to pay at least 100, otherwise stick to NBB for now and get your foot in the door and work your way up. PM me if you want to know anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idonthaveone.com
emokid
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60   I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:16 pm

For a GBB over 300fps, get a KJW.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/index.htm
theprodigy
Master Gunnery Sergeant E-9
theprodigy

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60   I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Yeah for that much I would just walk in to like Meijer is where I got mine and get a MK23. Its a nbb and I got it a target like 100 bb's and a 12 pack of co2 for 55$ I was very happy and there have been no problems with it I love it just don't expect high performances out of the gun in the winter. Also one more thing the weight is great I love the weight of my usp. By the way the brand is Wingun I know you have probably never heard of them.
Back to top Go down
https://airsoftreports.editboard.com/profile.forum
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60   I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Ok two things, first thing is that the MP5 does not have any barrell wobbel (I have a TM MP5) and Usually you can find a pretty good airsoft gun for about $70 so if you can go with 10$ more you can find a descent one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftextreme.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60   I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60 Empty

Back to top Go down

I’m looking for a NBB/GBB +300 sidearm for under $60
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Reports :: Forum :: Gas powered airsoft guns :: GBBs and NBBs-
Jump to: