Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

" Your Passion "

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demlock
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2
Demlock

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-17

" Your Passion " Empty
PostSubject: " Your Passion "   " Your Passion " EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:40 am

What is your Passion? Your Passion is what you get up for in the morning, it is what drives you.
Now, I know this is an Airsoft Forum, but right now nobody is talking and whats worse than dead air?

My Passion is not Airsoft, but rather my 1997 Mustang GT. I can't exactly say why its my Passion, it just is. I have owned several muscle cars, but nothing has compared to that of this Stang. By this time next year I will have about $7,000 invested, meet you at the track. I could ramble on, but I prefer to leave you room to ask questions so that we may spark some conversations here.

Pictures

Now, you can post your passion or comment on others, as long as your opinions are not derogatory to another.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2007-11-02

" Your Passion " Empty
PostSubject: Re: " Your Passion "   " Your Passion " EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Jesus, my guitars, and airsoft. In that order lol

Guitars-I currently have a Shecter C-1+ Diamon Series, Taylor 210E acoustic, and a Fender Squier Strat (bleh).

Amps-Line 6 Spider II (75w beast lol) and Fender strat pack amp.

Airsoft gun- SRC G36K with the following upgrades-Edgi 6.01mm 363mm barrel, Systema bucking, SCS, CA G36 Hop up Unit,
Guarder ball bearing spring guide, Guarder SP110, #14 O ring, and
regreased/reshimmed with G&P shims. My G&P piston head, Element gearset, and G&P shims should be arriving today. I'm considering rewiring my gun with some 16wg wiring and some deans. I'm definitely going to add deans, just not sure about the wiring.

How much horsepower does your mustang have? How fast does it do a quarter mile?
Back to top Go down
Demlock
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2
Demlock

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-17

" Your Passion " Empty
PostSubject: Re: " Your Passion "   " Your Passion " EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 pm

First, your questions!
375 HorsePower Estimated ( +/- 25 ) ( Stock 215HP )
10 Seconds Estimated ( +/- .5 ) ( Stock 15-17 )

I cannot say everything that has been done to it. Most of the mechanical work was performed by the previous owner. I am in the process or tearing down the Mustang to figure out what all it has and replace all worn parts. It also has a Crate Engine installed from the 1999-2004 series which produces 260HP stock.

I am not real big on guitars, however, sounds like a nice G36 you got going. Have you considered using a Drug Magazine or Grenade Launcher? Something different.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2007-11-02

" Your Passion " Empty
PostSubject: Re: " Your Passion "   " Your Passion " EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Nice, that thing must be fun to drive.

Nade launchers are worthless IMO when it comes to the price/performance ratio. There wouldn't be a whole lot of use for one where I play.

A launcher costs at least $100 bucks and then shells are 10-60 bucks. Then you have to buy gas ha ha That's around 200 bucks. I'd rather gun a secondary. (KWA MP7 Very Happy)

Drum mag- Nah, my ROF is only about 15 rps with the SP110 and I like my box of STAR midcaps a lot.

The gun in my avatar isn't mine btw lol
Back to top Go down
Itsahak
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2
Itsahak

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-03-22

" Your Passion " Empty
PostSubject: Re: " Your Passion "   " Your Passion " EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:38 am

BJJ and MMA are my passions! I was doing it way back in the early 90's when no one even knew what the UFC was or who the Gracies were...

From 1998
" Your Passion " WilCel

And through my work as a Muay Thai and MMA ref, I've met tons of top fighters...

And my other passion is the Iron! I can't go without my lifting!!
" Your Passion " Deadlift
Back to top Go down
http://www.brassairsoft.com
Sponsored content

" Your Passion " Empty
PostSubject: Re: " Your Passion "   " Your Passion " Empty

Back to top Go down

" Your Passion "
Page 1 of 1