Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

airsoft fields

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
birchenboy
Staff Sergeant E-6
Staff Sergeant E-6
birchenboy

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-03-17

airsoft fields Empty
PostSubject: airsoft fields   airsoft fields EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:06 pm

half the game of airsoft is the field and i dont think they get enough credit(the fields) so plase post info. about what makes your field(s) great and how others could make that improvment

heres mine:
me and my friend make alot of bunkers and decided that one of them should be more than just a hole in the ground so we made a cave off that by digging dow and out on one of the sides and now we have a place to hide amo and if we can collect the money a stationary gattling gun will be placed there

heres another:
there are two large streams in the middle of the field so to help cross them when theres alot of water we made bridges accross them and now they are stratigic locations for snipers and really anyone creating an awesome feel. just with some left-over wood we found

now dosent that make you want to suggest something to the place where you play or make you want to add something to field you have yourself? i thought so:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tribalwars.net/
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2007-12-17

airsoft fields Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft fields   airsoft fields EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:33 pm

This place, privately owned, is a giant forest like place

Many trees. and very large, dug out hideouts with camo tarp on top, with holes cut out to put your rifle through

it is sloped downwards toward the middle, and rises in the middle of the field, to make a hill. Ontop, we have a wooden bunker, with windows, and a machine gun attached (a m60)

Little replica wood houses which we built throughout the field. Boxes of BBs, in each house.

Improvements needed

It really sucks for anyone who slips and falls on the slopes, they FALL! and get and is a rolling open target!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftextreme.com

airsoft fields
Page 1 of 1