Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease Empty
PostSubject: Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease   Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 pm

I'm putting my gearbox back together for my first time and I am going to reshim/regrease everything. I have no clue what that part does/how to install it. If you guys could link me to something or explain how to install it, that would be great.

Also, will CA cylinder grease work for the piston and piston rails? (I don't have any silicone spray and I need to get my gun back together by friday)

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Captain
Captain
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease   Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Try www.mechbox.com they have some very good videos.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftgates.clictopics.com/index.htm
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease   Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 pm

nvm, I got answers on another forum. I have watched those videos, but they don't show the part lol

Do you happen to know how many shims you put on TOP of the gears? (I've already shimmed the gears, I'm just not sure how many you put on top)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease   Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease Empty

Back to top Go down

Question on strange G36C gearbox part/CA cylinder grease
Page 1 of 1