Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TSD L96 upgrades

Go down 
+4
Booligan
fdsakiller
birchenboy
erric288
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2007-12-17

TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSD L96 upgrades   TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:19 am

I will go and see if they might be able to give a small discount thing so it is about 10% offf or something like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftextreme.com
erric288
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
erric288

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: TSD L96 upgrades   TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:24 pm

The gun and the barrel will be $215 which will give me free shipping and $5 off ,so it will be $210 on airsoftgi. The spring from airsoft extreme is 22.57 (shipping included). So, in total it will cost $232.57 for everything. I should be able to get that all by late June or early July.
Back to top Go down
fdsakiller
First Lieutenant
fdsakiller

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: TSD L96 upgrades   TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Wait, did you order it yet?? it doesnt take a month for it to get to you
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftextreme.com
AirsoftMan
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
AirsoftMan

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: TSD L96 upgrades   TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 9:47 pm

He said he should be able to get it....
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoft.com
birchenboy
Staff Sergeant E-6
Staff Sergeant E-6
birchenboy

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: TSD L96 upgrades   TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:54 pm

maybe you could do some odd jobs around town to earn some extra dough?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tribalwars.net/
erric288
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
erric288

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: TSD L96 upgrades   TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 EmptySun May 11, 2008 12:42 am

Well all I need to do is go to my doctor and my working papers are basically done ,so I can then apply for my first job at "adventureland" on their site and that should not take long. With minimum wage at like $7.15 an hour it should not take long from the $100 I already have to get to the $232.57 (gun+upgrades) I need. Also, I don't think I can do odd jobs because of how busy it is going to be as school ends , finals and regents reviews begin, and as the homework increases.
Back to top Go down
Spetznatz
Private E-1
Spetznatz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: TSD L96 upgrades   TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 9:17 pm

Greetings All, I'm glad to hear about more upgrade options for the TSD. It seems to be left out in the cold often. I have looked at a great deal of other forums, and websites, and many people seem to be incorrectly informed about these L96 clones. ( By the way, whether anyone wants to admit it or not, the Maruzen L96 is also a clone, not of any other "airsoft" rifle, but of the realsteel AI L96). Here is a comprehensive list of maunfacturers, and re-branders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Airsoft_Manufacturers

I'm not exactly sure, but it seems that there may be a few different manufacturers for each re-brander. For instance, I have found comments from dealers who state that TSD re-brands Well, and UTG, and perhaps even AGM. Many people have stated that the UTG is the same exact rifle as the TSD, and that may be true as far as the layout of the parts, and the components used to manufacture each piece. Anyway, whatever anyone has, I'm sure you can setup the rifle for your own skill.
I'm sure there are other people in this forum who have real world experience with weapons, and not just at a range. I myself have spent over 20 years with the U.S. Army, and served in combat twice. What I can say is that the ability to hit your target is more about the shooter, than anything else. Ammunition even plays a bigger part than the weapon itself. I have seen excellent marksmen take crap weapons, and use them like it's nobody's business. At the same time I've seen poor marksmen take the latest weapon with all the bells and whistles, and they couldn't hit the ground they were standing on. (Ok I know that is exagerrating the point, but you know what I mean).
I myself have a TSD L96 (I was informed by the seller that it is manufactured by Well, or Wellfire (if you want to be proper). Anyway, people will say I wasted my money, but I argue that point in two ways: 1. I will make tune-ups as needed, and upgrades as money will allow. 2. I didn't pay a dime for the L96. I received a coupon from Ebay due to a bad experience I had with another seller on the site. Ebay did great to deal with the problem, and the coupon was a fantastic bonus.
I'm not so sure I would have paid the $300 plus for the Maruzen, given that I have seen many reviews that don't make it that much better than the other so-called "clones". I have worked with alot of real steel weapons, and I do alot of "upgrading" myself. So I think I can make my L96 perform quite nicely with some upgrades, and range testing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spetznatz1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSD L96 upgrades   TSD L96 upgrades - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TSD L96 upgrades
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2