Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical

Go down 
+5
theprodigy
Scott
RoboFURY
Stealthmasterairsoft14
BlackJack
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-11-26

jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical   jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:01 pm

yes thankyou but how does that explain the fact that one review ASGI has on it is great AND that the gun is out of stock which shows it is popular?
Back to top Go down
http://www.2ya.gbi.com
sgt. Hartwig
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel
sgt. Hartwig

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical   jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:11 pm

... 1:1 size ratio. Whether ASGI did or didnot take it off theyre sie does not matter. Nor does it matter who is right. I will have to ask you two stop arguing over whether the G&G plastica is reliable in this topic. In Prodigy's case he probably had the first run of the G&G plastica. Im sure G&G has improved upon them since. So there is no point arguing now.

Now as to which gun you want to get. It's really up to you. But since you've asked, you might want to look into Dboys or CYMA's AK74 series. They both seem to be very nice guns well built internally (ive done my homework) and externally. Especially the Dboys, which are now steel and wood (on the models which contain wood obviously). I only recommend them to you because you already have AK mags, and i find it kind of silly for you to go out and buy a gun for which you dont have things for already.

If you doubt about what ive heard or read about the Dboys or CYMA AKs simply find a review or two.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thartwig
Alec
Private First Class E-2
Private First Class E-2

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical   jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 11:40 pm

I agree with Hartwig on the d-boys
I have been impressed with what they have been putting out lately, and the AK is no exception. It had great build quality, velocity, and rof. Metal body is also a big plus.

Now i just need to get myself an SPR MK12............Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com
theprodigy
Master Gunnery Sergeant E-9
theprodigy

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical   jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:51 am

One thing I can say for the CYMA is that it is durable. Although it is plastic it can it is sturdy and can still take a beating. We were out at a game and a friend dropped his in the water and it was fully submerged for about 10 seconds, he picked it up got, cleaned it and the gun shot even better than before. This however was not the newer CYMA it only shoots around 300, but the guy who plays with it has his hop up adjusted perfectly and out performs most Echo 1's.
Back to top Go down
https://airsoftreports.editboard.com/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical   jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

jg g36c or jg ak47 tactical
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2