Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3

Go down 
+5
fdsakiller
sgt. Hartwig
theprodigy
Airsoftguy
Scott
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theprodigy
Master Gunnery Sergeant E-9
theprodigy

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-10-28

G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3   G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Well to get back on topic I just played my first real skirmish with the plastica. This was because I sold my GR16A3 and my KWA M4 doesn't come till monday. The gun has the best rate of fire out there. In the very first game (speedball) I got the most kills just by staying in one spot and I never got out. The guy with the KWA G36c almost got me but I got him first. The range on this gun was pretty good and I'm not positive but I would estimate that the FPS is about 370 or so I will be able to chrono it on Sunday. I put a G&P M120 in the gun and used a 9.6 and it shot amazing. The gun also worked all day Very Happy. First time it has actually worked I would reccomend this over any Echo 1 now that I have skrimished with both a JG M4 and a Plastica M4.
Back to top Go down
https://airsoftreports.editboard.com/profile.forum
AirsoftMan
Sergeant E-5
Sergeant E-5
AirsoftMan

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3   G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:05 pm

just..wow...

You have been saying all this about the plastica here and over AIM, without ever actually skirmishing with it?

Anyway... I would really go with the plastica, get the G&G high caps and there isnt that much of a mag capacity difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoft.com
theprodigy
Master Gunnery Sergeant E-9
theprodigy

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3   G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:02 pm

I haven't had a MAJOR skirmish and I never said that it was bad on field... It has just been a hastle to get it to work.
Back to top Go down
https://airsoftreports.editboard.com/profile.forum
erric288
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
erric288

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3   G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3 - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Why has it been a hassle to get it to work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3   G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

G&G Plastica OR echo 1 G3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2