Airsoft Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Airsoft Reports

Discussions of airsoft guns

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades

Go down 
+3
sgt. Hartwig
theprodigy
erric288
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emokid
Lance Corporal E-3
Lance Corporal E-3

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades   Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:47 pm

emokid wrote:
I only know of the internals of the VSR-10, so I couldn't really tell you if you have to replace the whole unit. If it is a plastic hop up chamber, I would deffinitely change it. I would only replace the bucking.

^ I said it in there. I just asked my friend what he did with his tm vsr-10 gspec. He had one and upgraded it internally with everything. I'll edit my post when I get an answer from him.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoft-authority.forumotion.com/index.htm
Stealthmasterairsoft14
First Lieutenant
Stealthmasterairsoft14

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades   Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:16 am

Just to let you know, the airbrake mod does make your gun louder. (I'm not sure how much, but it does)
Back to top Go down
erric288
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
Gunnery Sergeant E-7
erric288

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades   Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Not to necro post or anything, but this is an update. I just bought my JG BAR 10 on Monday. I didn't buy it before because I didn't have the money. I bought the Army L85 instead and upgraded it,but now I'm ready for this (b/c I have a job now) so if you are interested I did a thread on Airsoft retreat: http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=80481.0
So, its all working out great so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades   Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirming JG BAR 10 upgrades
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2